Dental Pain can be derived from the teeth, gums, joints or muscles. When you have Dental Pain it can be difficult to concentrate, and control. Sometimes the pain is chronic, and debilitating. At Whole Family Dentistry we have advanced methods for assisting you with your pain.
Diagnosing Dental Pain
Diagnosing Dental Pain. Whole Family Dentistry has many advanced methods for diagnosing your pain. Beyond the usual exam and x-ray, we have access to advanced technology to take 3D photos, radiographs, and Infra-Red mapping. In addition, if your pain or migraines are related to your jaw joints, muscles, posture or airway, and they often are, we can read your muscles and record your jaw tracking with our BioPak motion and muscle analyzer and T-Scan bite analyzer. We also provide a very comprehensive examination to lead to a proper diagnosis, and often treat patients successfully who had previously visited other dentists and specialists without resolution.
During Office Hours
- Call our office at (303) 442-8625
- Same-day triage apt
- Depending on the issue, we can diagnose and direct the proper treatment
- Often times we can treat the issue the same day
- Call (303) 442-8625 and instructions will be given on whom to contact.
- We are available and will usually answer your call within the hour.
- Available for patients of record only