Relief from migraines, sleep apnea, neck and/or jaw pain, and grinding teeth.
Temporomandibular joint disorder, or TMJ syndrome (also called TMJD or TMD), is an umbrella term covering acute or chronic inflammation of the joint which connects the lower jaw to the skull. Most of the indications involve pain or discomfort in the head and neck area, migraines and neck pain.
- Treatment of OSA by positioning the mandible according to the prescription
- 90° post angle prevents the lower jaw from falling back during sleep
- CAD/CAM digital process for unheard-of accuracies
- Thinner and stronger with significantly less overall bulk and volume
- One-piece construction with no moving parts
- Lingual-free design for 11% more tongue space
- Minimizes the risk for TMJ and other craniofacial complications
- Crystal-clear material is more attractive and easier to clean